26 December 2008

The Wonderful World of Blogging (and all the complications that go with it)

So I had lots of free time today, being that it's Christmas, and I was talking to my friend and internet publishing mentor Dave about this little blog. He had some awesome suggestions about how to get my name out there, and what to do to get more than the 3 readers I have now. To really get that rolling, it would probably require a domain change and, quite honestly, more work that I want to put into a blog right at this moment. But I'm really interested in the possibility of making this thing grow, so I'm doing a bit of research over the next few days to see what I can turn up.

Eventually, I'd like to branch out of WoW and into other topics gaming-related. For now, I'll just stick with one step at a time and try to work up to a "real" blog that relates to WoW and updates on a regular basis. I'll see where it goes from there.

Here's to reinventing, and better blogs :)

No comments: